Global LPO Conference
The global LPO conference titled, “Examining Legal Outsourcing Strategies and Deciding What Fits Best for Your Company,” took place between February 14-16, 2011 at The Sentry Center in New York, NY.
This conference was chaired by distinguished speaker like Mr. Michael D. Bell of Fronterion and speakers from organizations such as Chrysler Latin America, Integreon, Clifford Chance, Pfizer, Microsoft, Nokia, Milbank Tweed, Wilmer Hale, Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler, Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP, Wachtell Lipton Rosen & Katz, Kaye Scholer LLP and Mayer Brown.
The conference covered a laundry list of LPO issues :
– Understand your obligations as a legal professional when outsourcing;
– Assess outsourcing for contract management, a top emerging service area in 2011;
– Understand the legal outsourcing options available to your company;
– Learn the key factors to consider before making a decision to outsource;
– Understand the scope of required conflict checks in an outsourcing arrangement;
– Strengthen communications and clarify expectations between your company and the outsourced entity; and address the scope and content of required confidentiality agreements and their limitations.