Document Review- SKJ Juris provides first level and second level (privilege) document review service to its clients. Under document review projects, we provide the following services to US law firms;
1. Review of the documents in the tool to determine if they are responsive to the document requests or relate to litigation as per the document requests.
2. Categorizing each document in different fields such as responsive, privilege and issue field. For certain documents, we include text in an “attorney notes” field and/or technical issues.
3. In terms of the issues field, all relevant documents (both privileged and non-privileged) are tagged for privilege and issues.
4. Flagging problem documents for law firm’s attention in case of questions and technical problems raised by law firms.
5. Classifying all responsive documents for privilege—whether it be the attorney-client privilege or attorney work-product doctrine. Labeling as per fields such as attorney-client privilege; attorney work product; attorney-client redacted; and/or non-privileged.
6. Providing Personal Information Redaction and Business Document Redaction services by employing appropriate software based on client’s need, thereby ensuring the protection of personal or sensitive information from cyber thefts, data leaks and misuse.