SKJ Juris specializes in drafting of waiver petitions which includes fraud and criminal waivers, provisional waivers and so on. An Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility is an application for legal entry to the United States made by an individual who is otherwise inadmissible on one or more grounds. The application is submitted to the consular office, USCIS office or immigration court considering the immigrant visa or adjustment of status application.
Battered immigrants can file petition under the Violence against Women Act (VAWA) for legal status in the United States without relying on abusive U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident spouses, parents or children to sponsor their Adjustment of Status (Form I-485) applications. SKJ Juris provides support to US Immigration attorneys in drafting such VAWA petitions for their clients such as for Amerasian, Widow(er), Special Immigrant or Battered Spouse.
SKJ Juris provides immigration support to US Immigration attorneys whose clients are barred either for a term or permanently from reentering the US. Illegal (or attempted illegal) reentries to the U.S., in certain situations, make such end clients permanently inadmissible. SKJ Juris can draft I-212 waiver or Consent to Reapply for Admission into the United States after Deportation or Removal.
SKJ Juris provides support in drafting of petition for review of an agency decision in a circuit court of appeals. With a view to assist US Immigration attorneys, SKJ Juris can prepare review petitions for their clients, to obtain federal court review of a removal, deportation or exclusion decision issued by the BIA. SKJ Juris also provides Immigration support to US immigration attorneys in drafting of review petitions for its clients before the District Court under 8 U.S.C. §1421(c), and § 1447(b) whose application for naturalization is denied by an immigration officer.
SKJ Juris also prepares all the necessary forms such as Forms G-28, G-325; G-1145, declaration of applicants and petitioners and reapply for RFE (Request for Evidence).
SKJ JURIS HAS EXPERIENCE IN DRAFTING THE ATTORNEY COVER LETTERS FOR VARIOUS IMMIGRATION PETITIONS SUCH AS:
- Application for Fraud Waiver (INA § 212 (a) (6) (C) (i))
- Application for Criminal Waiver (INA § 212(h))
- Application for Provisional Waiver of the 3/10 Year Bar (INA §212(a)(9)(B)(v))
- Application for Waiver of The 3/10 Year Bar (INA § 212(a)(9)(B)(v)).
- Provisional Waiver (Form I-601A)
- Application for Non-Immigrant Waiver (INA § 212(d)(3)(A)).
- Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant, Battered Spouse, Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
- I-485, Adjustment of Status (AOS)
- Petition for review of hearing on naturalization before the District Court under 8 U.S.C. §1421(c), and § 1447(b);
- I-212, Application for Permission to Reapply for Admission into the United States after Deportation or Removal.
- Petition for review before U.S. Circuit Courts of BIA decisions.
- Petition for review of hearing on naturalization before the District Court under 8 U.S.C. §1421(c), and § 1447(b)