Temporary Visa

Headline has Superheadline & Subheadline

Immigration Support Services regarding Temporary Visas for Business, Travel, Education, etc.

Non-immigrant visas are issued to foreign nationals seeking to enter the United States on a temporary basis for tourism, business, medical treatment and certain types of temporary work. The type of non-immigrant visa needed is defined by immigration law based on the purpose of the travel. Our Immigration Support Services team specializes in providing support for the following Temporary Visa Categories-

B-Visa: B-visa is one of the categories of non-immigrant visas issued by the United States government to foreign citizens seeking entry for a temporary period.

B-1 visa: Business Travellers

The B-1 visa is a non-immigrant U.S. visa that permits visitors to enter the U.S. for business purposes.
B-1 visa holders can engage in the following activities:

  • Negotiate contracts;
  • Consult with business associates in the U.S.;
  • Settle estates;
  • Attend conferences, educational, professional, or business events.

B-2 visa: Visitor Visa

The B-2 visa is a U.S. visitor visa which allows the applicant to enter the U.S. for tourism, pleasure, or for the purpose of visiting friends and family. To qualify for the U.S. Tourist Visa, the applicant must be going to the U.S. for one of these purposes only:

  • Have a holiday in the U.S.;
  • Tour various cities in the U.S.;
  • Visit friends or family;
  • Participate in social events hosted by various organizations;
  • Visit the US for medical treatment;
  • Participate in events or contests related to music or sports, for which the applicant will not receive payment;
  • Enrol in short study courses for which¬†the applicant will not receive credit (ex. cooking classes).

F Visa: F visas are a type of non-immigrant student visa that allows foreigners to pursue education in the United States.

F-1 Visa: Academic Student

An F-1 visa is a non-immigrant visa for those wishing to study in the U.S. F-1 visa is for entering the U.S. to attend a university or college, high-school, private elementary school, seminary, conservatory, language training program, or other academic institution.

F-2 Visa: Spouses and Children under the age of twenty-one

The F-2 dependent visa is a non-immigrant visa which allows dependent spouses and children (unmarried, under 21 years old) of F-1 student visa holders to enter into the U.S.

J Visa: The J Exchange Visitor non-immigrant visa category allows fostering mutual understanding between the people of the U.S. and the people of other countries through educational and cultural exchanges.

J-1 Visa: Exchange Visitor

A J-1 visa is a non-immigrant visa issued by the United States to research scholars, professors and exchange visitors participating in programs that promote cultural exchange, especially to obtain medical or business training within the U.S.

J-2 Visa: Dependants of J-1 Exchange Visitors

A J-2 visa is a non-immigrant visa issued by the United States for spouses and dependents of J-1 exchange visitors. Any J-2 visa with the Employment Authorization Document (EAD) can work for any employer in the U.S. without sponsorship.

SKJ Juris handles all the above-mentioned Visa Applications on behalf of our Attorney clients. We provide cost-efficient and timely Immigration Support Services that include drafting cover letters, support letters, filling requisite USCIS Forms and preparing a complete packet with necessary documentation. Our Immigration Support Services in non-immigrant visa applications help the Attorney clients save valuable time while providing their end-clients with successful results within pre-decided time frames.
SKJ Juris
One Stop Legal Support Solution
Let's Connect
We are diligent and determined because we care about the success of our clients.
We are Social
Meet and greet us on our social media accounts, or just to say hi. You can find us here.

Copyright by SKJ Juris. All rights reserved.