How Immigration Attorney can be Benefited by Offshoring
Cost effectiveness, maintaining quality through outsourcing repetitive legal activities, higher resource utilization and stability are some of the reasons which has fuelled the LPO (Legal Process Outsourcing) industry growth over a period of time. The U.S. and U.K. law firms and corporations outsource business to emerging markets of Asia Pacific. Offshore outsourcing to countries like India is always profitable in terms of low cost. IP processing, documents and contracts review and analysis, immigration processing and legal drafting and research are some of the legal support services outsourced to India.
SKJ Juris, is an Immigration support company where we offer top-notch Immigration Support Services while ensuring personal attention, compassion, easy accessibility and attention to details. We as an Immigration support company realize that due to the ever-changing nature of the American political landscape, it is of utmost importance for Immigration Attorneys to stay on top of new facets of Immigration Law that are introduced every day. We make it our job to be there for our clients (Attorneys) by promptly answering every telephone call and returning every e-mail with a detailed answer, at any time of the day.
As an Immigration Attorney or Law Firm, outsourcing non-core immigration services can be highly beneficial to your business. As you focus on the core activities of your growing company, you will also need to deal with your non-core functions efficiently. Outsourcing work is a tried-and-tested model and is recognized as a long term competitive strategy for success.Outsourcing helps you get the focus back on your core business and control costs at the same time.
Challenges faced by Immigration Attorneys
- Seeking efficient and dedicated skilled professionals, paralegals and office assistants;
- Performing operational and legal documentation;
- Generating more business due to operational involvement;
- Maintaining CRM to meet client as well as operational requirement;
- Involving in technical or non-technical issues related to official work;
- Proper communication and follow-up with the client on a regular basis.
Outsourcing or offshoring immigration support services can help you deal with these challenges while concentrating on the more important aspects of your business that require immediate attention. Plus, you can do so at a much lower cost.
How does it work? 95% of petition preparation work is executed by SKJ Juris’simmigration support services team from India while final review and filings is still managed by the attorneys and lawyers or the law firm. This saves law firms lot of time and money and you can invest your free time to concentrate on your business.
Advantages of Offshoring Immigration Support Services –
There are many reasons why an Immigration Attorney should choose to outsource his Immigration needs. Some of the recognized benefits of outsourcing include:
- Improved focus on core business activities – outsourcing can free up your business to focus on its strengths, allowing your staff to concentrate on their main tasks and on the future strategy.
- Increased efficiency – choosing an outsourcing company that specializes in Immigration law and has hands on experience of working on Immigration cases, can help you achieve a more productive, efficient service, often of greater quality.
- Controlled costs – cost-savings achieved by outsourcing can help you release capital for investment in other areas of your business.
- Increased reach – outsourcing can give you access to capabilities and facilities otherwise not accessible or affordable.
- Greater competitive advantage – outsourcing can help you leverage knowledge and skills along with your complete supply chain.
SKJ Juris, stays abreast of the ever-changing U.S. Immigration laws by updating the database and providing training to team members on the new updates.We assist attorneys by providing Immigration Support Services regarding immigrant/non-immigrant visas (green card petitions, family and marriage visas, business visas such as L-1 and H1-B visas, labor certifications as well as EB-1, EB-2, EB-5 green card petitions) in given time frame. SKJ Juris is an Immigration Support Company which strives to provide high-quality and expert Immigration Support Services to our clients in all aspects of Immigration Law.